Pages

.

Siding Installation!

Hello and happy Thanksgiving week barbs!

I'm happy to finally have some good news to share: the BDH is getting siding this very moment! This is the first effort we've seen in making the outside of the house look nice, so this is a big jump! Don't worry: our house isn't going to be yellowish brown, this is just the color the siding comes in standard. They are going to paint it "khaki brown" (see below) before we close.

Here are the pictures so far:




 
Here's the combo of siding color, trim color, shingles, stone and shudders that will make up the exterior of the house:
 
 
 
And of course, here's yours truly on the front side of the BDH which doesn't have siding yet, obvi.
 
 
 
We have no news to report yet on the icky situation I alluded to in my previous post, but I'll keep you updated!
 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment